Job title: IT Director
Reports to: General Manager.
Department: IT Department
Location: Nablus – Palestine
Northern Electricity Distribution Company (NEDCO) is a utility services company specializing in the electricity distribution sector in the northern area of Palestine is looking for an excellent, experienced, and very knowledgeable IT and technology Director with a solid technical and IT background to manage and motivate people experienced in creating, implementing and supervision of IT policies and systems meeting the objectives and targets of the company. Make sure that IT systems and teams are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time, and specifications of the company.
JOB PURPOSE: the role will be to support the Management team in all technological subjects, achieve business goals and minimize security risks.
· Job Description
The holder of this position will be responsible to handle all technological duties and responsibilities such as and not limited to:
- Have an overall view of all technological operations and evaluate them accordingly to establish a clear Goal.
- Develop and establish new IT policies, procedures, and systems to support the implementation of company strategies set and approved by board.
- Analyze and audit business requirements from all stakeholders or departments at the company to better determine their technological needs.
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technology equipment and software with a long future continuity and support.
- Monitor and inspect the use of these technology equipment or software and assure that are functioning and performing effectively.
- Identify and report to management any needs for software or HW upgrades required.
- Coordinate and work closely with all IT managers and make sure that all departments are synchronized to the better use of the resources.
- Coordinate with other departments at the company to make sure that their needs are met for better operation.
- Control budget and report on expenditure.
- Build on the current vendor relations, enhance it, and build new to make sure of cost-effective contracts.
- Responsibilities include overseeing the infrastructure of technical operation, tracking technology.
- Achieve business goals, minimize security risks, increase customers satisfaction, and maintain operations and systems.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field, master's degree is a plus.
· Proven experience as IT director or similar roll for 10 years at least.
· Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluating IT systems and their specifications.
· Good understanding of computer systems (HW& SW) networks and so on.
· Good experience in controlling technology and information budget.
· Excellent organization and leadership skills and Excellent communication abilities.
· Ability to work under pressure and hard circumstances.
· Ability to work on-site and off-site and lead operations remotely whenever needed.
Interested candidates should fill an application form which can be downloaded from the website www.nedco.ps , and send it personally with required documents (Certificates, copy of ID card, prove experience certificates and training courses, personal photo) to the company headquarter – Nablus municipality complex- 6th floor.
The closing date for applications is 04:00 pm, Sunday, May 30, 2021